POM CTN 2nd Annual Autumn Meeting
Date: Thursday 2 November 2017
Location: Crowne Plaza, Manchester City Centre
CPD Credits: TBC
The 2nd Perioperative Medicine Clinical Trials Network Autumn Meeting will be held on Thursday 2nd November 2017 in Manchester.
The full programme for the day will be released in due course. Sessions will include:
- Qualitative data - More Than Just Numbers
- Big Data - The Future?
- Using Clinical Research to Influence Policy
- Working Together with Surgeons to Deliver Perioperative Studies
The meeting will also offer small group interactive training sessions on:
- Who is the Chief Investigator?
- Surviving the Approval Process
- How can the CRN help you?
More information on the POM CTN is available here.
Share this :